Last modified: August 13, 2018
MobiledgeX, Inc., (“Company”, “Us”, “Our” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
· On the Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Us.
· Through mobile and desktop applications, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website and Our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including information processed through the use of Services operated by Us, on behalf of a third party who independently collects your information; or
· any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or on or through any Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any Services or any of the Website features, make any purchases through the Website, use any Services or provide any information about yourself to Us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at legal@MobiledgeX.com.
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Website and Services, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company affiliation, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”); and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and Services including identity, location and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to Us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies may also include usage details, and IP addresses.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website and Services, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and Services and to deliver better and a more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize the Website and Services according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to the Website or applications.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We will use the above technologies only if we have received your consent through the “opt-in” window on Our homepage.
The information We collect on or through the Website and through the Services may include (but are not limited to):
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering interest and subscribing to information related to MobiledgeX or to use the Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Us.
· Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research and/or marketing and sales purposes.
· Your search queries on or through the Website or Services.
You may opt to use social media functions, including those from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, on the Website or Services and transmit information to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “Shared Information”). Your Shared Information is transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Shared Information, and We cannot control the dissemination of your Shared Information on third party websites or services. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that your Shared Information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any personal information:
· To present Our Website and Services and their contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
· To notify you about changes to the Website or Services or provide through them.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
· In any other way We may describe when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about the Services (both present and future offerings) that may be of interest to you. If you do not want Us to use your information in this way, please contact legal@MobiledgeX.com.
· To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of MobiledgeX, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MobiledgeX, Inc. about the Website and Services users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have opted in to one of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information with your consent.
For a full list of third parties who may handle, process, or come in contact with your information, please contact legal@MobiledgeX.com.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MobiledgeX, Inc., Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by Us to promote Our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending Us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If We have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a booking transaction, Services experience or other transactions.
If you would like to view, verify, update, correct, or remove any information you believe We may have stored related to you, or would like to know how it is used or processed, please contact legal@MobiledgeX.com for further information.
MobiledgeX is committed to providing the most appropriate measures to secure the transmission, collection, and handling of any personal information. Although We endeavor to incorporate reasonable measures of security into the Website and Services, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information. Any personal information that you may submit, is provided at your own risk. We are not liable in the event of any unauthorized access to your information, on the Website, or through Our associated third parties’.
If We are ever made aware of any unauthorized access to your information, We will notify you promptly, either through email, using the email you have provided, or through a notice on our Website home page.
156 2nd Street, Suite 408
San Francisco, CA 94015
© 2018 MobiledgeX, Inc. All rights reserved. MobiledgeX and the MobiledgeX logo are trademarks of MobiledgeX, Inc. The information included in this website is subject to change.