If you're into MMA but never branch outside of the UFC, you're missing out on a whole other world of fighting. Part of that world is Russian promotion M-1 Global, which, among other benefits, offers up ring girl (and upcoming fighter) Angelia Anderson as one of their their top attractions.
Recently, Anderson offered us a view of her morning routine – in particular an all-access view while she cooked herself a Spanish breakfast wearing nothing more than a thong and a bra.
Of course, the recipe is really what we came for, which she handily offered up in the description.
But this wasn't the first time that Anderson offered us a view into what domestic life would be like waking up with her every morning. We've compiled 15 of the hottest images from Anderson's kitchen, courtesy of her sizzling Instagram.
1. Make sure you've got all the ingredients you need
Which, in Angelica's case, seems to mean having a fridge full of juice and soy milk. That's it.
2. Go shopping for anything that's missing
If we're not going to have huge peppers, what are we even doing here?
3. You also have to test the ingredients
Unless I'm mistaken, this is the same breakfast from the video. I'm glad she's worried about quality control.
Up next: Prep work is so important
4. Make sure the stove is working properly
There's nothing more embarrassing than a malfunction when you're trying to... cook.
5. Clear the counter of any obstacles
Unless the obstacle's a good helper, in which case it can stay.
6. Lay out all your ingredients
Like with anything, preparation is key.
7. Protein's important
I've never mixed peaches and chicken together. That sounds delicious, though.
Up next: Be gentle with your seasoning
8. It's a good idea to wash up as you go, instead of at the end
That way there's no big mess at the end to contend with.
9. Be considerate of your guest and make sure you make enough to share
It's the polite thing to do.
10. Season with care
It would be a shame to ruin the flavor.
11. Bon Appetit
You've earned this.
Up next: Maybe breakfast in bed?
12. Afterward, treat yourself with something sweet
Like some nice fresh fruit.
13. But don't overdo it
You wouldn't want to be distracted with a stomach ache while you're chilling with Angelica.
14. Sometimes you're better off just eating in bed
Seriously, is there anything more comfortable than feeling like you never have to get out of bed?
15. Or, if you're really not in the mood to make something, just go out instead
For some juicy... burgers.
And while you're at it, give us a Like on Facebook for more content like this every day of the week. And hey, why not give a Share and tag your MMA and foodie friends while you're at it.
(h/t Crave Online)