The 7 Greatest Roles of Bodysnatch Cummerbund
Source: @TheHobbitMovie's twitter
Over the last few years,
Bananadish Copperbum Benedict Cumberbatch has become one of the most well-known English actors in cinema. Whether it's because of his personality, appearance, or his impossible to mess up name, no one can deny his talent for acting. Here are 7 of our favorite Backgammon Cardamom Benedict Cumberbatch roles.
1. Bendystraws Cuminpacks, as the titular detective in Sherlock
Wait, no! It's Benedict Cumberbatch. My bad. I'll get it right with the next one.
2. Brampledook Cattlewomper as Alan Turing from The Imitation Game
Oh, darn it! Did it again. "Fool me once" and all that. Well, third time's the charm.
3. Bendyflip Pumpkinpatch as Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness
I think there's a lesson to be learned here, somewhere. I'll let you know once I find it out. But hey, he was a good Khan!
4. Buckwild Campervan as the title character in the upcoming Doctor Strange
I feel like they only cast him for this movie because his default name is strange enough.
5. Bellyflop Humperdinck as Smaug in The Hobbit trilogy
I swear to God if I don't get this name right in at least one of these…
6. Balderdash Crangleberry as Ford in 12 Years a Slave
River Road Entertainment
Alright, I think I've finally got the hang of spelling his name now. Let's try this out with the last one!
7. When Brambleback Candlebritches played Billy Bulger in Black Mass
Nope, forget it! I'm done! It's impossible to do it! This is worse than having a faulty autocorrect.
Which movies do you want to see Billyclub Campanero star in next? Do you have a favourite parody of his name? Share below, you fiends.