17 People Whose Online Orders Didn't Quite Pan Out
Ordering online has changed the way we shop. Speaking personally, I feel much less inclined to stab a stranger in the neck at the mall when I don't have to leave my house. The people in this article put their faith in online commerce and ended up falling short.
1. When you buy a kids' armchair by mistake
Well there goes $86 down the tube.
2. Tried to order some vitamins, instead got these
That's a lot of finger traps. Why would you possibly need to be buying them in bulk? People are going to stop trusting you very quickly.
3. When you try to save $5 buying a swing
Little tykes indeed.
4. This little light of mine
Kudos to the buyer for trying to co-ordinate their lamp with their cell phone case, though.
5. Self-described white girl ordered tanning stickers and yoga pants
When that kid gets tanning stickers instead of Dance & Shout Mickey, their life is going to take a turn.
Up next: What could be making him make this face?