Is there anything more delicious than irony – when the result of something straight up flies in the face of what was intended in the first place? That's what we're all about celebrating today.
1. I don't think that word means what you think it means
Just to make it that much sweeter, I'm pretty sure this chalk painting was just outside of a shoe store.
2. Is someone gonna tell them? Should I?
Whoever made this poster had to know, right?
3. Someone should have followed their own advice
That's probably the most entertainment anyone's ever actually gotten out of a fortune cookie.
4. The unfortunate ATM at this prison
Just rub it in, why don't you?
5. Not in my town, they don't
Someone forgot to tell the newspaper.
6. That's rich coming from you, BP
It only took 4 years and $18.7 billion in fines for BP to clean up the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. But don't worry, a new oil spill just opened up the other day.
7. You can't be serious
I'm pretty sure I'd misspell illiterate about three times before getting it right.
8. You've gotta know your audience
You've gotta anger up their blood when they come to school every day.