One great thing to come out of the mainstreaming of all things geek is how many hot women are willing to dress up in their Comic-Con finest and show just how much they love their favorite games, comics, and movies. Here are some of our favorites.
Wherever possible, we have tried to highlight the cosplayer and their character but if we missed something, please let us know.
1. Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers by Dalin Cosplay
Darkstalkers hasn't exactly broken into the mainstream but this outfit isn't going to hurt.
2. Power Girl from DC Comics by Ardella
With the iconic cleavage hole, the Power Girl costume always turns heads at conventions, although Ardella fills is at well as anyone.
3. Chell from Portal by Amiko
Portal was never a game that looked too deeply into the main character. Amiko has us reconsidering.
4. Commander Shepard from Mass Effect by Nova Bunny
Nova Bunny is making those romantic subquests a much higher priority in her N7 armor.
5. Viking inspired by Leafeon from Pokemon by Lyz Brickley
I can't say I've ever wondered what Pokemon would look like as vikings before but I'm glad Lyz did.
6. Jaina Proudmoore from Hearthstone by Narga-Lifestream
Jaina looks like she's pulled a bad hand but we've got faith that she'll pull it out.
7. Judy Hopps from Zootopia by Angie Griffin
Great. Another Disney movie I'll never be able to watch the same again.
8. Cubone from Pokemon by Danica Rockwood
It takes a special kind of fan to try to make a skull-wearing Pokemon look this good.