12 Grandparents Who Know How To Party Hard
It's a common phrase that age is just a state of mind. Obviously there are some physical changes, but these seniors don't let anything get in the way of having a good time - they're the original party animals.
1. After all these years, grandma's still a swinger.
Very groovy, baby.
2. Miriam knows how to turn up!
That cigar is nearly bigger than her head!
3. Ethel really likes to go clubbing.
See, that's how she gets guys back to her place - a swift crack in the noggin.
4. I'm not certain this guy isn't a mob boss or something.
Past his prime, maybe, but he's still giving off a definite mafioso vibe.
Next page: Working the pole.
5. If you like Pina Coladas…
She looks like she's having the time of her life!
6. Dorothy and Eleanor know how to have a good time, clearly.
Hey, an open bar is an open bar.
7. Careful you don't break something
Looks like Harold over there is absolutely loving this.
8. Trigger discipline, Agnes!
This is what happens when she finds out her grandkids haven't eaten.
Next page: how to drink from a funnel, with class.
9. That's certainly one way to aerate wine.
That's the classiest funnel I've ever seen.
10. Bonnie and Clyde: the later years.
Y'know, if they hadn't been gunned down.
11. Damn kids can't hold their liquor these days.
Grandma ain't gonna raise no wuss.
12. Cards Against Humanity: giving seniors an outlet 2011.
Gertrude has absolutely zero chill.
If you enjoyed this article or have your own badass grandparents, like & share this article, and leave a story about them in the comments!